[petsc-users] Editor for PETSc

Kaushik Kulkarni kaushikggg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 02:57:49 CST 2016

Hello,
I am a newbie to PETSc. I am going thorugh the tutorials right now. But I
am struggling a bit in finding the correct editor for me. Till now I was
fine with VIM, as it gave me a bunch of completions options in the form of
a drop down box. And using the Clang support feature it would also
highlight the errors hence drastically decreasing my errors. Is there any
way I could continue working on such environment.

I was using the "YouCompleteMe"  plugin with VIM which had all of these
features.

Thanks,
*Kaushik*