[petsc-users] Discretized fields at quadrature points

Sander Arens Sander.Arens at UGent.be
Fri Apr 8 10:35:02 CDT 2016

What does it stand for? Discrete Gauss? Maybe PETSCSPACEQUADRATURE is a
better name?

The reason I want to use this is because these fields will be representing
a bunch of ODE's at each point (not coupled spatially) and it would be nice
if their mass matrices would be diagonal. So the dual space should be Dirac
delta's at the quadrature points and that's different from the default
(Lagrange).

I'll see if I can code something up for this. Any suggestions for a name
for this dual space?

Thanks,
Sander