[petsc-users] Prelloc: Get coordinates of local diagonal submatrix

Thu Apr 7 08:56:25 CDT 2016

Hello,

> MatGetOwnershipRangesColumn

Thanks! That's what I was looking for.

I have set a MatSetLocalToGlobalMapping on the matrix and I use

MatMPIAIJSetPreallocation(_matrixA.matrix, 0, d_nnz, 0, o_nnz)

to set the preallocation. Am I right to assume that nnz is to in the the PETSc ordering of rows and not application ordering?

Best Thanks,
Florian

Am Mittwoch, 6. April 2016, 10:19:23 CEST schrieben Sie: