[petsc-users] HDF5 vec output with DMPlex

Adrian Croucher a.croucher at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 26 22:03:55 CDT 2015

hi

When I read the HDF5 file back in again using PetscViewerHDF5Open() and
VecLoad(), is there any easy way to navigate to the last time step in
the results?

Or, equivalently, to find how many timesteps there are in there, so I
could then use PetscViewerHDF5SetTimestep() before doing VecLoad() ?

Cheers, Adrian

--
Dr Adrian Croucher
Senior Research Fellow