[petsc-users] petsc cmake config - BUILD_SHARED_LIBS

Arne Morten Kvarving Arne.Morten.Kvarving at sintef.no
Tue Oct 13 11:26:11 CDT 2015

Yes that is the file. Cmake is beautiful for configuration, python is a mess - all is in the eye of the beholder. I have my answer. I will patch as long as the file exists and deal with a better way when I have to. The fact that the file is named, and looks like, a cmake config mode file had me confused.