[petsc-users] .pc file does not include dependencies

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 25 12:34:52 CST 2015

   It is very possible (make that extremely possible) that we are not generating the .pc correctly. We are not that familiar with pkg-config.  If you could let us know what it should contain we can fix its generation to put in what is needed. Ideally you would send use two test make rules (one static one shared) so that as we try to fix the .pc file we have some confirmation that we have fixed it correctly.

   Thanks for you help,

   Barry