[petsc-users] Using PFFT within PETSc

Giuseppe Pitton gpitton at sissa.it
Tue Nov 24 08:00:34 CST 2015

Thanks Barry. Indeed, the problem is the different vector distribution
between PETSc and FFTW/PFFT.
This however still leaves open the issue of how to deal with an array
coming from FFTW.
In the attached code, the vectors u and uy are saved correctly in hdf5,
but for some reason the vector ux is not (not in parallel at least). I
cannot find the error, to me the three vectors look as they are written
exactly in the same way.

Giuseppe