[petsc-users] Documentation for VTU format?

Justin Chang jchang27 at uh.edu
Mon Mar 30 10:27:19 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a couple questions:

1) Is there any documentation somewhere that talks specifically on how to
output using the *.vtu format? Specifically for transient problems. When I
look at TS ex11 it seems to me the user has to create several additional
routines, but I was wondering if there are any simpler
examples/instructions.

2) Can vtu files be outputted in parallel?

Justin Chang
PhD Candidate, Civil Engineering - Computational Sciences
University of Houston, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Houston, TX 77004
(512) 963-3262