[petsc-users] Intel MKL Sparse blas

Richard Mills richardtmills at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:44:31 CST 2015

Hi Barry,

Just curious: Do you have any particular recommendations for how you would
change the API?  I am not a fan simply because the API is very "BLAS
like".  I'm wondering if that is your primary objection, or if there is
anything that specifically sticks out as an annoyance.  (I have yet to do
any serious work with these, so I don't know what I would find needs
improvement.)

--Richard