[petsc-users] Eigenvalue problem in batch petsc-users Digest, Vol 84, Issue 59

Marco Zocca zocca.marco at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 04:31:34 CST 2015

Hi Venkatesh,

 it sounds like a job for the batch scheduler; again, a "bash" problem,
with some additional variables:

On a RHEL cluster, I was using Torque/PBS, which gives the `qsub`, `qstat`
commands. I would guess that Cray has analogous ones .

PETSc and SLEPc are instead toolkits for splitting the individual solutions
in bands or blocks that can be solved in parallel.

These are two distinct levels of parallelization for the total
computational task.

Best regards,
Marco