[petsc-users] Petsc Draw to pixmap

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 2 15:45:00 CST 2015

   Sean,

   I have never been able to build from that source either.

   I used homebrew to install it and its worked for several years.

   I also tried to see if one could pull the image from the X pixel map and it looked like a huge project (the pixmap stuff is not as trivial as one would think it would be) so I gave up on that and started using afterimage (which essentially does all the for you).

   Barry