[petsc-users] GMRES -> PCMG -> PCASM pre- post- smoother

Aulisa, Eugenio eugenio.aulisa at ttu.edu
Fri Aug 21 19:38:27 CDT 2015

Thanks Barry.

Yes that was my problem now if I run with the same down and up
number of iterations I see the in -ksp_view output
that smoother up is the same as smoother down.

I think I figure it out how to set up different smoothers
up and down but use the same ASM Preconditioner,
which is more or less what Lorenzo suggested.

Thanks again
Eugenio