[petsc-users] EPS performance

siddhesh godbole siddhesh4godbole at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 10:09:15 CDT 2015

hello

i am trying to solve generalized eigenvalue problem using eps solver. i
have a monte carlo loop in the program which has to run for about 1000
times. matrix sizes are 15 X 15 as a dummy problem and 23040 X23040 in the
real problem.
as i run the program i see that eps takes increasingly more amount of time
for computation with respect to iterations and number of processors too.
i have used all the options to the best of  my knowledge and need your help
to improve the program in any way possible.
i am attaching .c file of mycode with this email.

I would be extremely greatful to you for your valuable suggestions.

*Siddhesh M Godbole*

5th year Dual Degree,
Civil Eng & Applied Mech.
IIT Madras