[petsc-users] install petsc with valgrind

Sun, Hui hus003 at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 17 16:55:35 CDT 2015

Thank you, Matt and Barry. I was trying to run the following:
-@${PETSC_DIR}/bin/petscmpiexec -valgrind -n ${NP} ./test -mx ${ND} -my ${ND} -mz ${ND} -ksp_monitor_short -ksp_type fgmres -pc_type asm

where NP=2, ND=32

And in the makefile I have specified the following:
include ${PETSC_DIR}/lib/petsc/conf/variables
include ${PETSC_DIR}/lib/petsc/conf/rules
include ${PETSC_DIR}/lib/petsc/conf/test

Best,
Hui