[petsc-users] install petsc with valgrind

Sun, Hui hus003 at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 17 15:58:42 CDT 2015

Thank you Barry. I just have it installed. And I was running a code, and got the following error message:

HYDU_create_process (utils/launch/launch.c:75): execvp error on file valgrind: (No such file or directory)

=   BAD TERMINATION OF ONE OF YOUR APPLICATION PROCESSES
=   PID 66059 RUNNING AT math178.ucsd.edu
=   EXIT CODE: 255
=   CLEANING UP REMAINING PROCESSES
=   YOU CAN IGNORE THE BELOW CLEANUP MESSAGES

What does this mean?

Best,
Hui