[petsc-users] Finance Your Project

Nancy Polar nancy_polar at outlook.com
Tue Apr 14 04:25:49 CDT 2015

Att: Sir/Madam,

We are private investors specializing in  Joint Venture Partnership/Equity contributions/loans for project of various types to help individuals and organization reach their financial objectives. We customize structured financial solutions for a select group of clientele and investors. Our commitment to client services and innovative approach to financial problem solving.
If you are interested in our services, kindly provide us with the following information:

    * Name of Applicant: ..........
    * Company name: ...............
    * Address/Location: ...........
    * Amount Requested: ...........(If JV/Loan)
    * Finance Duration: ...........
    * Project name: ...............
Regards,
Nancy Polar
Secretary to Adam Golding (Private Investor)
This email is intended for the addressee(s) only, and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorised use of this information, or distribution, copying or other dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately.