[petsc-users] Matlab socket connection

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 10 07:53:06 CDT 2015

  Ahh, bad name spacing. PETSc has an sopen  mex file for opening socket connections, some completely different other package has an sopen.m which is being found first. Make sure the PETSc sopen mex file is in the MATLABPATH before the other one or better yet make sure the other sopen.m is not in the MATLABPATH

  Barry