[petsc-users] SLEPc function SlepcSortEigenvalues

Michael Povolotskyi mpovolot at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 7 14:59:15 CDT 2015

Hi, I have a related question.
I need to sort eigenvectors after the eigenvalue problem is solved.
For PETSC/SLEPC 3.4 I do the following

EPSSetEigenvalueComparison(eps, &my_sort_function, NULL);
eps->which = EPS_WHICH_USER;
ierr = EPSSortEigenvalues(eps,eps->nconv,eps->eigr,eps->eigi, eps->perm);

How should I modify the code for PETSc/SLEPc 3.5?
Thank you,
Michael.