[petsc-users] unsuscribe

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 18 17:41:10 CDT 2014

Anyone can unsubscribe by following the mailing list links thats
included in every mailing-list email.

Notice the mail header in each list e-mail: [different mailers might
process/show this differently]

And its best to use the same e-mail id as you are subscribed. Here you
are posting with d022117 at polito.it - but you were subscribed with
manuel.perezcerquera at polito.it.

But I was able to match the email-id from your name listed in this
e-mail.

You are unsubscribed now.

Satish