[petsc-users] speedup for TS solver using DMDA

Katy Ghantous katyghantous at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:42:12 CDT 2014

Matt, thanks! i will look into that and find other ways to make the
computation faster.

Barry, the benchmark reports up to 2 speedup, but says 1 node in the end.
but either way i was expecting a higher speedup.. 2 is the limit for two
cpus despite the multiple cores?

please let me know if the file attached is what you are asking for.
Thank you!