[petsc-users] Petsc configuration and multiple branch working

Alp Kalpalp alpkalpalp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 16:21:50 CDT 2014

Hi,

Nowadays I am trying to build a branch and sometimes I am swittching back
to master branch.
I experienced that configuring and making a branch requires almost 30
minutes on cygwin.
I wonder;

1- How do you manage more than one branches?
2- Do we need to reconfigure after a git pull?
3- Are switching back and forward in between branches like me? or just
using seperate work-dir for each branch?

please help me I am so exhausted to configure and make petsc!!!!