[petsc-users] Proposal

Zaid Tlas ziad.tllas2014 at syrtel.biz
Wed Sep 3 04:19:07 CDT 2014

Good day.

I have attached a business proposal that I believe will be  of mutual  benefit to both of us to this email. Please go through the  attached proposal  and let me know if you are interested in working with us on  this project. After reading the proposal, you can email me back on: ziad.tlas2014 at syrtel.biz so that we can go over the details together. If for  some reasons you are unable to view the attachment, kindly  inform me so that  I can resend the proposal in a different format or plain  text.

Regards

Ziad.