[petsc-users] PCFieldSplitSetSchurPre in fortran

Klaij, Christiaan C.Klaij at marin.nl
Tue Sep 2 02:08:58 CDT 2014

Matt,

Attached is a small Fortran code that replicates the second problem.

Chris

[cid:image76463f.JPG at e74baedb.4a899186][cid:imageae8e3c.JPG at 1f0a6dd3.4e92756a]

dr. ir. Christiaan Klaij

CFD Researcher

Research & Development

MARIN

        2, Haagsteeg

E C.Klaij at marin.nl<mailto:C.Klaij at marin.nl>     P.O. Box 28     T +31 317 49 39 11
        6700 AA Wageningen      F +31 317 49 32 45
T  +31 317 49 33 44     The Netherlands I  www.marin.nl<http://www.marin.nl>

MARIN news: MARIN at SMM, Hamburg, September 9-12<http://www.marin.nl/web/News/News-items/MARIN-at-SMM-Hamburg-September-912.htm>

This e-mail may be confidential, privileged and/or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.