[petsc-users] Using DMPlexProjectFunction on certain mesh points

Justin Chang jychang48 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:28:29 CDT 2014

Hi all,

Is there a way to have DMPlexProjectFunction() work only on select DMPlex
mesh points? Kind of like the way DMPlexAddBoundary() works where it
projects the boundary values on certain mesh points with certain label
values and ID's.

Also, I don't see anywhere in the online documentation regarding
DMPlexAddBoundary. I think I saw an old post in the archives where it talks
about what this function does, but can someone perhaps explain what each
argument corresponds with? Thanks,

Justin