[petsc-users] Check Array and String Bounds in PETSc

Danyang Su danyang.su at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:38:54 CDT 2014

Hi All,

How can I avoid "array bounds" error when using PETSc. I have to debug
my codes so I compiled the codes with option "Check Array and String
Bounds". But  this results into array bounds error when I need to use
ltog, as shown below.
         call DMGetLocalToGlobalMapping(dmda_flow%da,ltogm,ierr)
         call ISLocalToGlobalMappingGetIndices(ltogm,ltog,idltog,ierr)
Exactly the aforementioned two lines work fine and the bug is in
somewhere else. But the debug process just stops at the codes when ltog
is used. How can avoid this?

Thanks,

Danyang