[petsc-users] Controlling decimal points when PETSC matrices and vectors are outputted.

Evan Um evanum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:52:51 CDT 2014

Dear users,

Is there any way to control the precision (i.e. decimal points) of matrices
and vectors when they are written into files? Otherwise, do I need to
access elements of a matrix by myself and then write them with my own
format? In advance, thanks for tour advice.

Regards,
Evan

PetscViewerASCIIOpen(PETSC_COMM_WORLD,"A.out",&viewer);
PetscViewerSetFormat(viewer, PETSC_VIEWER_ASCII_MATLAB);
MatView(A_dt,viewer);