[petsc-users] [petsc-announce] Looking for images generated from PETSc simulations

Gaston, Derek R derek.gaston at inl.gov
Sun Oct 5 19:15:45 CDT 2014

Barry,

We have tons of nice pictures generated using MOOSE.  Anything you see in
these videos is up for grabs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6shfkm3fnLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-2VfET8SNw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xTfQxpGAI4

Tons more stills of nuclear fuel, geophysics, chemistry, microstructure
evolution, etc.  Let me know what you're interested in...

Derek