[petsc-users] Pipelined solvers PIPECG etc fail

Håkon Strandenes haakon at hakostra.net
Thu Nov 20 08:38:29 CST 2014

I just tested KSP ex2, and this error happened if I ran the code with
"-ksp_type pipecg" or "-ksp_type pipecr", just as it did with my code. I
used an unmodified version of KSP ex2, so I guess I don't have to send
you my code... The error message was also the same.

As far as I can see from the error message, this error has something to
do with the convergence criterion... There must be some ways to stop the
iteration process other than running a fixed number of iterations?

Håkon