[petsc-users] Accessing MUMPS INFOG values

M Asghar masghar1397 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 10:38:13 CDT 2014

Hi,

Is it possible to access the contents of MUMPS array INFOG (and INFO,
RINFOG etc) via the PETSc interface?

I am working with SLEPc and am using MUMPS for the factorisation. I would
like to access the contents of their INFOG array within our code
particularly when an error occurs in order to determine whether any
remedial action can be taken. The error code returned from PETSc is useful;
any additional information from MUMPS that can be accessed from within ones
code would be very helpful also.

Many thanks in advance.

M Asghar