[petsc-users] Obtaining TS rosw solver output at regular time steps

Fiona Reid fiona at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu May 22 13:53:52 CDT 2014

Apologies everyone, I have another somewhat related question.

If I actually want to use a variable time step with RosW is there any
way to output the results at regular 0.05 seconds intervals? I realise
this will interpolate between two points but it would be good to be able
to plot all my data for the same time values.

Using "-ts_adapt_type none" doesn't quite give me a "good enough" solution.

Many thanks,

Fiona

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.