[petsc-users] Error message for DMShell using MG preconditioner to solve S

Luc Berger-Vergiat lb2653 at columbia.edu
Wed May 21 14:09:23 CDT 2014

So I just pulled an updated version of petsc-dev today (I switched from
the *next* branch to the *master* branch due to some compilation error
existing with the last commit on *next*).
I still have the same error and I believe this is the whole error
message I have.
I mean I am running multiple time steps for my simulation so I have the
same message at each time step, but I don't think that it is important
to report these duplicates, is it?

Best,
Luc