[petsc-users] Hiring for the MOOSE Team!

Derek Gaston friedmud at gmail.com
Thu May 8 18:36:42 CDT 2014

We're hiring on the MOOSE Framework team!  Come join a high-intensity
computational science team that is devoted to open source and innovative
development methods!

The MOOSE Framework ( http://www.mooseframework.org ) is a high-level,
parallel, multiscale, multiphysics, PDE solution framework built on libMesh
and PETSc.

Working on the MOOSE Framework provides ample opportunity for anyone with a
computational science background.  You can work on massively parallel
algorithms, innovative graphical user interfaces, numerical methods,
software development methodologies and much more.  Most importantly: the
work you do every day will have a direct impact on our hundreds of users
and the multiple science programs that depend on MOOSE.

This position includes opportunities to travel to conferences.  In
addition, publishing papers is highly encouraged.

Here is a direct link to the job posting: http://1.usa.gov/1hAX8zX

Let me know if you have any questions!  And please forward this on to
anyone that you think may be interested!

Derek