[petsc-users] ILUTP in PETSc

Xiaoye S. Li xsli at lbl.gov
Fri May 2 15:40:19 CDT 2014

The sequential SuperLU has ILUTP implementation, not in parallel versions.
PETSc already supports the option of using SuperLU, so you should be able
to try easily.

In SuperLU distribution:
  EXAMPLE/zitersol.c : an example to use GMRES with ILUTP preconditioner
(returned from driver SRC/zgsisx.c)
  SRC/zgsitrf.c : the actual ILUTP factorization routine

Sherry Li