[petsc-users] PETSC ERROR: PetscInitialize()

Oo wumeng07maths at qq.com
Mon Jun 23 13:32:02 CDT 2014

Hi Barry,
There is no other error in the following.
I get a result.

Do you mean that this error must don't impact on the result?

Thanks for your reply.
:)

Meng

From:  "Barry Smith";<bsmith at mcs.anl.gov>;
Date:  Jun 24, 2014
To:  "Oo      "<wumeng07maths at qq.com>;
Cc:  "petsc-users"<petsc-users at mcs.anl.gov>;
Subject:  Re: [petsc-users] PETSC ERROR: PetscInitialize()

  What happens at this point? Did the xterm open with the debugger or not? What is printed below seems like only a warning?

   If you are running with only a single process you can do -start_in_debugger noxterm     and it will open the debugger in the current window instead of starting a new xterm.

   Barry

.