[petsc-users] saving log info

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 30 17:56:30 CST 2014

  master now has a viewer that dumps the raw data in Python, then you can write python scripts to process it any way you want. -log_view ascii:filename:ascii_info_detail  sample python script in bin/pythonscripts/petsclogformat.py

  I personally think that parsing the output of -log_summary (which has already been formatted) is a silly wrong headed approach.

   Barry