[petsc-users] DMPlexMatSetClosure from Fortran

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:32:59 CST 2014

Hello Jed,
              I see that plex.c has the following lines in the
function DMPLexMatSetClosure:

5640   PetscValidHeaderSpecific(section, PETSC_SECTION_CLASSID, 2);
5641  PetscValidHeaderSpecific(globalSection, PETSC_SECTION_CLASSID, 3);

the petsc code i have is at : v3.4.3-2568-gb45093d

Does the fix you pushed takes care of above calls, even if i pass null object ?

I do not see a code related to retrieving the defualt and default
globalsections when a null is passed to DMPlexMAtSetClosure.

Thanks
Reddy

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:12 AM, Jed Brown <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
> Dharmendar Reddy <dharmareddy84 at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>          I had my code working earlier, but after an update to
>>  Petsc Development GIT revision: b45093d79c132b908a729253318f8991
>> 55602205  GIT Date: 2013-11-11 16:19:16 -0600
>>
>> I am seeing errors related to some DMPlex routines. I fixed some based
>> on earlier queries. Looks like i have found one more.
>
> I pushed a commit to 'next'.  Please pull and let me know if it works for you.

Dharmendar Reddy Palle
Graduate Student
Microelectronics Research center,
University of Texas at Austin,