[petsc-users] From 1D to 3D problem ? Unstructured mesh ?

Aron Roland aaronroland at gmx.de
Mon Feb 24 16:30:29 CST 2014

Hi,

I can provide u some nice package to generate unstructured meshes. There
are many institutions using it now. We have also used PETSC to solve
some nonlinera hyperbolic problem on 2d on unstructured meshes and it
works quite ok even if the scaling still not what it should be but well
these are other issues ...

Cheers

Aron