[petsc-users] Solve equivalent real forms of complex linear systems.

Ce Qin qince168 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 08:19:02 CST 2014

Dear all,

Now I want to solve a complex linear system arise in EM problems. And I
also want to use TAO to solve a optimization problem simultaneously. So I
must solve this complex linear system via its equivalent real form. To the
best of my knowledge, the nested matrix and vector and fieldsplit
preconditioner can do this. But I don't know how to setup the fieldsplit
preconditioner. Does anyone have such experiences?

BTW, I fount that the BCGS solver does not support nested vector because it
does not have an axpbypcz operator.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Ce Qin