[petsc-users] Plex mesh reference element

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 13:23:41 CST 2014

Hello,
         My petsc code is at version e4acbc4 on next. I get undefined
reference error:
undefined reference to `petscdualspacecreatereferencecell_'

Here is the code, i used.

   print*,'Testing Reference Cell'
   call PetscDualSpaceCreate(comm, Q, ierr)
   Kdim=3
   call PetscDualSpaceCreateReferenceCell(Q,Kdim, PETSC_TRUE, K, ierr)
   call PetscViewerPushFormat(PETSC_VIEWER_STDOUT_WORLD,
PETSC_VIEWER_ASCII_INFO_DETAIL, ierr)
   call DMView(K, PETSC_VIEWER_STDOUT_WORLD, ierr)

Thanks
Reddy