[petsc-users] Modeling a Network with DMPlex?

Florian Meier florian.meier at koalo.de
Mon Feb 10 11:45:28 CST 2014

Hi Shri, Hi Jed,
thank you very much, that helped a lot!
DMCircuit is perfect for my application!

I have finally managed to get a very simple example running after I
realized that comment lines inside of arrays are not allowed for pflow
input format ;-)

I am going to implement a more complex example and will probably come
across something for what I need your help again.

Thanks again,
Florian