[petsc-users] petsc install

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:35:57 CST 2014

Hello,
         I use the petsc next via git to work on my local machine
(windows). Now i need to move my work to the server (linux) which has
no internet access ( i can talk to bitbucket from the server). The
only way i can transfer files between the machines is via ftp from
local machine to linux server.

1. ) I want to download the external packages on the local machine and
transfer the files to the server for installation. Is there a
configuer flag which will just download the external packages used by
petsc ?
2.) How do i keep my server copy in sync with petsc-next ? when ever i
want to do a pull.

Thanks
Reddy