[petsc-users] flag -citations to PETSc

Åsmund Ervik asmund.ervik at ntnu.no
Thu Feb 6 08:00:19 CST 2014

Ok, so PETSC_DEFAULT_REAL works fine with master but not with 3.4.
What are my options if I want to keep this simple? I can pretty much
guarantee that my colleagues and the test server won't all switch to
3.5 simultaneously. Is there a better fix than hardcoding in the
default values? KSPSetTolerances is the only place where we use these.

Regards
Åsmund