[petsc-users] running error

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 1 15:47:27 CST 2014

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 3:40 PM, paul zhang <paulhuaizhang at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And the MPI and PETSc test with segment fault.

   What do you mean by this? Previously you sent

Using PETSC_DIR=/home/hzh225/LIB_CFD/nP/petsc-3.5.2 and PETSC_ARCH=linux-gnu-intel
C/C++ example src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex19 run successfully with 1 MPI process
C/C++ example src/snes/examples/tutorials/ex19 run successfully with 2 MPI processes

indicating the PETSc test ran ok in parallel.

   Barry