[petsc-users] Operations available for different types?

murat keçeli keceli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:35:35 CDT 2014

>    Since sbaij only stores the above diagonal half of the matrix getting the row mins is more complicated and would require communication.
> Hence we have not implemented. What do you want it for?

I see. I was just trying to get some metrics about the matrices I
have. I am actually curious in a more general way, to figure out which
operations are implemented for a specific type. I thought that there
might be a table somewhere showing available operations for different
matrix types. I guess the only way currently is to grep the source
code.

Thank you,
Murat