[petsc-users] Differences in PETSC between 3.4.4 and 3.5.0

Evan Um evanum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 18:05:40 CDT 2014

Dear PETSC users,

I recently downgraded my PETSC library from version 3.5.0 to version 3.4.4.
For my application, most differences between the twos were changes in PETSC
function interfaces. For examples, I got errors such as too few arguments
in function call, but some errors were about the new functionality in the
latest version. Does anyone know about 3.4.4 functions corresponding to
KSPSetReusePreconditioner() and MatMumpsSetIcntl()? In advance, thanks for
your comments.

Regards,
Evan

fetdem3d_driver_csem.cpp(330): error: identifier
"KSPSetReusePreconditioner" is undefined
                        KSPSetReusePreconditioner(ksp_fetd_dt,PETSC_TRUE);

fetdem3d_driver_csem.cpp(493): error: identifier "MatMumpsSetIcntl" is
undefined
        MatMumpsSetIcntl(F_dt, icntl, ival);