[petsc-users] slepc external matrix-vector product subroutine

Jose E. Roman jroman at dsic.upv.es
Wed Aug 13 02:04:50 CDT 2014

There are several examples in the SLEPc distribution that use shell matrices.
http://www.grycap.upv.es/slepc/documentation/current/src/eps/examples/tutorials/ex3.c.html
http://www.grycap.upv.es/slepc/documentation/current/src/eps/examples/tutorials/ex9.c.html
http://www.grycap.upv.es/slepc/documentation/current/src/eps/examples/tutorials/ex6f.F.html

See also section 8.2 of the users guide.
Jose