[petsc-users] force KSP to perform at least a single iteration

Anush Krishnan anush at bu.edu
Thu Aug 7 22:46:50 CDT 2014

Hi Jed,

Is there any reason why ATOL needs to be set for transient problems? Are
there any references you can point me to? I've been experiencing some
issues with transient problems where sometimes the flow stops evolving and
the linear solvers exit after zero iterations, and was wondering if this
might help.

Thanks,
Anush