[petsc-users] Structured multi-block topology

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Apr 25 13:40:42 CDT 2014

  Mark,

   Are you thinking of the case of two or three (or so blocks) or are you thinking of many blocks?

   DMComposite helps with multiple DM’s but unfortunately does not do the difficult task of setting up the communication of data between the different block boundaries.

    There are some other packages out there for multi block domains that might be better for your case thus I ask about your particular situation and what you need.

   Barry