[petsc-users] petscfe_type opencl, variable_coefficient field

David Fuentes fuentesdt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 09:26:16 CDT 2014

Thanks. Also, the physics seems to be controlled by the "op" variable?
Is there an interface to change the physics from the user code ?

https://bitbucket.org/petsc/petsc/src/fb3a4ffdea0449562fb0f58dad4b44552b6d3589/src/dm/dt/interface/dtfe.c?at=master#cl-5028

switch (op) {  case LAPLACIAN:    if (useF0) {ierr =
PetscSNPrintfCount(string_tail, end_of_buffer - string_tail, "
f_0[fidx] = 4.0;\n", &count);STRING_ERROR_CHECK("Message to short");}
  if (useF1) {      if (useAux) {ierr =
PetscSNPrintfCount(string_tail, end_of_buffer - string_tail, "
f_1[fidx] = a[cell]*gradU[cidx];\n",
&count);STRING_ERROR_CHECK("Message to short");}      else
{ierr = PetscSNPrintfCount(string_tail, end_of_buffer - string_tail, "
     f_1[fidx] = gradU[cidx];\n", &count);STRING_ERROR_CHECK("Message
to short");}    }    break;  case ELASTICITY:    if (useF0) {i