[petsc-users] Inverse matrix of MATMPIDENSE matrix

Joon Hee Choi choi240 at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 17 13:04:13 CDT 2013

Thank you for your reply.
However, I followed the manual using MatLUFactor() and MatMatSolve(). However, MatLUFactor() did not support MATMPIDENSE. If my code is wrong, then please let me know. My code is following:

MatGetOrdering(invM2T, MATORDERINGNATURAL, &isr, &isc);
MatFactorInfoInitialize(&info);
MatLUFactor(invM2T, isr, isc, &info);
MatMatSolve(invM2T, M1T, *M3T);

If not so, then please let me know which function I have to use. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Joon